Uniseg Product’s has started 2020 with brisk sales of its Battery Transport & Storage (BTS) Container. December 2019 & January 2020 sales include:
- 18 Containers for East Arnhem Regional Council
- 6 Containers for Suez Australia’s client Anglo American – Middle Mount mine site
- 4 Containers for JJ Richards’ Gladstone mining client
- 2 Containers for Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings
- 2 Containers for Burke Shire Council
Companies are increasingly recognising the convenience and safety of the BTS Container’s unique front load feature and its rugged construction that ensures secure and safe off-site transportation of their used lead acid batteries. The container’s 25L bunded base also reduces the environmental impact from leaking acid, with high levels of entrained lead.
Uinseg’s sister company, Battery Rescue, that operates a battery collection service in Western Australia, using the BTS Container, has experience strong growth from the mining sector. New mining clients acquired in 2019 include BHP’s 5 WAIO sites, , Newcrest’s Telfer site, Regis Resources 3 Laverton mine sites, Barminco – Nova site and Rio Tinto’s Marandoo site.