Every Battery Transport & Storage (BTS) Container comes installed with a 10 x10″ – 1/8″ polyethylene Corrosive Diamond, installed on the container’s left and right hand panel. An example is pictured below.
Additional Signage Options
There is space for signage on the front and rear panels of the BTS Container. The areas available are:
- 24″ x 12″ for the front panel
- 15″ x 12″ for the rear panel
You may choose to make your own signage arrangements of we can supply fitted to the BTS Container. Details for both options are explained below;
We Supply & Install
We can supply a color vinyl print, with a UV laminate, laid down on a 1/8″ Aluminium Composite (ACP) board. This is then fixed to the container using aluminum pop rivets (suitable for soft plastics).
FRONT PANEL SIGNAGE
A 24″x12″ sign, such as the one show below, can be fitted to the BTS’ front panel, for Branding and US Hazardous Waste* and GHS Labelling** requirements.
* Spent Lead Acid Batteries are classified by the EPA as a Hazardous Waste and are identified by the Hazardous Waste Number D002. Many state regulations require the Hazardous Waste number to be displayed when storing spent lead acid batteries.
** GHS stands for the Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labelling of Chemicals. It is a system of hazard communication for chemical hazards.
24″ x 12″ Signage Pricing
If you want your logo used you will need to supply us with a hi-res version in either a jpg, png or eps format.
Alternatively you can arrange and install your own signage. For this we have a couple of important tips.
- Vinyl prints / stickers can be applied directly to the container, however they do not stick very well to polyethylene plastic.
- For this reason we recommend applying the vinyl print to some sort of board / substrate before attaching to the containers. Our preference is 1/8″ Aluminium Composite (ACP) board, also referred to as Di-bond.
- To attach the signs, the preferred method is pop rivets designed specifically for soft plastics such as the 3/16″ Orbulb Blind Rivet (part no BB48205D) or stainless 10G 1/2″ Pan head self tapping screws (no quite as secure).