Uniseg Products have launched their new and improved range of SNAP-FLAT over-center (Toggle) latches. The new designs, which will be produced in 3 different sizes (small, medium & large) are a direct replacement for the Ojop 701,702 & 703/4 latches. The new latch designs include the following improvements over the current versions:
- Improved aesthetic appearance with optional plastic springs cover
- Long life ‘non-wear’ spring design
- Manufactured in marine grade 316 stainless steel
- Increased tensile strength (Medium & Heavy-Duty performance)
- Front mounted double Locking eyes for padlock
And specific to the Pop-top Caravan Style version:
- Extended ‘blade’ type Catch Arm & matching Catch Plate (hook) for deeper engagement and increased safety against accidental dis-engagement
- Same 4-hole mounting pattern for easy aftermarket installation
Uniseg Products are currently obtaining several quotes for the manufacture of the new SNAP-FLAT latch range and expect them to become available by October 2022.
The Snap-Flat latch has patent’s granted for Europe, US, China, Japan, Australia, South Africa with patent’s pending in Canada and India.
Additional designs of the next 2 sizes up (very large & extra-large) are also in progress and Uniseg can custom design and produce different designs and styles for specific applications. This option is only available for significant quantities.
3D Virtual Image